Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

soccersquirt82

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 11, 2008
I like Queen, and so I will go onto my iPod to artists. I look for Queen, and it's not there. In fact, there are no artists that come up starting with Q on my iPod (i only have two). Is this a setting where they didn't program in the letter "Q" on the iPod? Or is something seriously wrong on my iPod? I could always make a playlist with Queen. I have the iPod Classic 80 GB.

iTeen

macrumors 65816
Aug 13, 2007
Washington
looks like your ipod is trying to correct your taste in music.
just listen to it.:rolleyes:

as to your problem, i have had this happen on my 30gb, i had to restore to get the "I"'s back.

munson

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2008
Boston, MA
Who's Queen? :confused:

Queen are the guys who made "We Will Rock You" and "We Are The Champions." They have a slew of other great songs, and had the greatest vocalist of all time until passed on back in the 90s. RIP Freddie Mercury.

Anyway, give them a listen. If you don't like it, you don't deserve ears to hear sounds. ;)

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
Select your Queen CDs in iTunes, get info (Cmd+i), and ensure that "Part of a compilation" is not checked. Or, under your iPod's setting menu turn Compilations off.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.