Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fivepoint

macrumors 65816
Sep 28, 2007
IOWA
Something Simple: Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (boxed perfection I like to call it)
Macaroni.jpg

Something Less Simple: Eggplant Parmesan Sandwhich
Portabella.jpg

ZiggyPastorius

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
Berklee College of Music
This thread makes me feel like the middle class American white trash I am. There's gotta be someone else here who just has stuff like boxed spaghetti, Subway, cereal, and pizza, right? ;.; Ah, well, guess we all can't have the legendary $10,000-an-ounce guadalahookay from the great junges of cain-he-dnnid-menhong every night...

fivepoint

macrumors 65816
Sep 28, 2007
IOWA
This thread makes me feel like the middle class American white trash I am. There's gotta be someone else here who just has stuff like boxed spaghetti, Subway, cereal, and pizza, right? ;.; Ah, well, guess we all can't have the legendary $10,000-an-ounce guadalahookay from the great junges of cain-he-dnnid-menhong every night...

Dude... I posted KRAFT Macaroni and Cheese right above your post. It doesn't get any more White Trash than that. I am also not afraid to admit that I have a few cans of Franco-American Spaghetti and some Ramen in my cupboard.

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
Lunch. I find TV dinners cheaper than eating out and better than a sandwich. Todays meal is more than I can eat in one sitting.

Attachments

• dinners_salisburysteak.jpg
    dinners_salisburysteak.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2,521
  • bmsalisburysteak.jpg
    bmsalisburysteak.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2,516

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
I changed the picture. Whoever Chad is, didn't do it justice. It looks a lot better in real life then the picture I originally loaded. I changed it.

fivepoint

macrumors 65816
Sep 28, 2007
IOWA
I changed the picture. Whoever Chad is, didn't do it justice. It looks a lot better in real life then the picture I originally loaded. I changed it.

You're no fun. I thought it was amusing. Just like your McDonald's Big Mac NEVER looks like it does on the pictures either.

mcd1.jpg

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
There has always been good money in nice food pictures. In Japan they made an art of plastic food displays, I love them. In America we happen to 'glamourize' our food photos. You get used to it. I put back Chads photo of his 'Boston Market' meal for you. i have to say I never seen a mushroom in my Steak meal. Notice the new box, a lot nicer than the old yellow one.

Attachments

• Plastic_food_display.jpg
    Plastic_food_display.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 243

zgh1999

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2007
. . . and I laugh at all of you, for putting these unhealthy, processed food into your bodies.

OMgLaZeRsPeWpEW

macrumors member
Apr 11, 2008
Philadelphia
Akwesasne. On a map: Where NYS/ONT/QUE meet. You'd be surprised how different poutine is in different provinces. I perfer Quebec Poutine.

Yea best i've ever had was in gananoque (sp?) ontario, in a little hole in the wall called bubbas...it was amazing, they make their own cheese curds and whatnot, delicious...I've never had the pleasure of having quebuec poutine though, how is it different?

LeahM

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2008
Yea best i've ever had was in gananoque (sp?) ontario, in a little hole in the wall called bubbas...it was amazing, they make their own cheese curds and whatnot, delicious...I've never had the pleasure of having quebuec poutine though, how is it different?

I find the fries are smushier and different gravy texture.

Canada has the best junk food, Ketchup and Dill Pickle Chips :)

So so bad....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.