Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

darthdarragh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 25, 2008
hey everyone
i have an unlocked 1.1.1 iphone and i had customize on it and installer and all that that stuff and i made the customise icon disapear by acciddent and the also the installer icon so i cant access thouse applications how can i get them to the home screen again, i know there in the iphone but i cant activate them as the buttons arent there and both apps are the main ones for customising your iphone any suggestions or solutions are more than welcome.

Thanks fellow iphone fans

Gregory H

Insulin Junkie

macrumors 65816
May 5, 2008
Mainland Europe
Well to get the installer back you'll need to re-jailbreak I'm afraid.

Do you remember what applications you installed before the installer disappeared? I've heard of this happening once before and am sorta puzzled by this.

meagain

macrumors 68030
Nov 18, 2006
You probably hid them through customize. You can un-hide them. I did the same thing.

spinstorm

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
May I suggest locating the application called "Poof" in installer as that hides/unhides applications... it may work or may not but give it ago!

If your on 1.1.1 then jailbreaking again is simply a case of going to jailbreakme.com and following the instructions there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.