Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

C GULL

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2008
Aye, I'm bricking it. they must be doing quite a few of these as I was offered Tues or Weds morning before Tuesday night.

Good luck for today and let me know how it goes. :)

C GULL

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2008
I was offered Tues or Wed morn from 10am - 12 pm but I work in an office with one other employee. He is away training both days in the morning.

When I explained this to Apple they kindly told me they had a seminar on Tuesday night at 1730-1930 which they invited me too.

Seems there are loads of people involved if they are doing 3+ seminars!

What time is yours at today?

pac207

macrumors newbie
May 6, 2008
Northern Ireland
i wonder how big these groups are going to be :S

looks like im first to find out so ugh

all the best for later. im sure it will go fine. From what i have read elsewhere on the web they are looking for a 'type' of person. So my best of advice is to be yourself (not earth shattering advice i know, but its the best i've got!)

have to be honest, im sort of excited about mine tomorrow...well its a nervous excitment!

shaunomacx

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2006
Portsmouth
all the best for later. im sure it will go fine. From what i have read elsewhere on the web they are looking for a 'type' of person. So my best of advice is to be yourself (not earth shattering advice i know, but its the best i've got!)

have to be honest, im sort of excited about mine tomorrow...well its a nervous excitment!

yep nervous excitement is what it is! Blind panic is probably what it will be later!

jmac1987

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2008
Anybody been to a seminar in Belfast yet?

Just wondering has anybody been to a seminar yet? It would be nice to know what to expect...:)

Kinderhauz

macrumors member
May 28, 2008
My experience applying with Apple sucked. Steve Jobs walked in during the interview and put his bare feet on the table. Then he asked me if I was a virgin. It went downhill from there.

mat1823

macrumors newbie
May 31, 2008
Anyone who went today or yesterday

What did you wear and were they impressed, cus ive to go tomorrow, i emailed the recruiter and she said that casual was fine, did anyone go in casual, or just smart ? Thanks

shaunomacx

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2006
Portsmouth
mine went grand i think. I made everyone laugh a few times, so hopefully that will go down well. If i get a second interview, my only problem will be with the training. They said they wanted to start the middle of july, and im away most of july!

hopefully I will be able to work round it.

here is hoping, when will they let us know you reckon? monday or today?

chrissmash

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2007
mine went grand i think. I made everyone laugh a few times, so hopefully that will go down well. If i get a second interview, my only problem will be with the training. They said they wanted to start the middle of july, and im away most of july!

hopefully I will be able to work round it.

Redone: who knows :)

C GULL

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2008
Like I said the first time, we and more than likely you where told, it would be MONDAY.

You need to learn to have a bit of patience dude.

sweetice2007

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2007
I was the same lol the worst is if someone finds out they dint get the job and tells u that before u hear bck

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.