Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

letsgorangers

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2006
TN
Actually, Maverick is cropped but who ever had him before we got him from the rescue never kept the ear tape up. The harl, blue and black are all natural.
Well they are gorgeous. I bet they are tons of fun. Though they don't appear to leave much room in the bed for you. ;)

Rhosfelt

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2007
I don't want to be raped :(
I figured it is time to post my pictures of my pets :)

First is my buddy, Tom, named after Tom and Jerry.. He was abused by my brother as a kitten so he is really shy, but he come around every once in a while. Mainly keeps to himself.

Next is his twin, a friend of mine had a party at her apartment, and I saw him and freaked! He was cool, actually played with me, as we watched that beetles movie. (I was bored)

Last are the dogs, Maggie is about 7 or 8, and is the giant Yellow Lab, she's over 100lbs. And the Jack Russell doesn't really have a name (well my brother gave her a bad one), everyone just calls her what they feel like. I usually go with bob Errary (if you are a pens fan you'd know why) or Fay.

ps - the Flash on the curve is so bright it made the kitties angry. hahahah

Attachments

• thomas.jpg
    thomas.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 73
  • notthomas.jpg
    notthomas.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG00065.jpg
    IMG00065.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 77

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
Here is a picture of our 4 Great Danes. On the left, Maverick is looking over the fence. On the right, the four of them have jumped in bed with my wife.
TheDanes.jpg
SO cute! :) But I would think the logistics of having 4 danes on the bed may be even less challenging than having the bed outdoors like that. :p

I love this thread. It never fails to give me smiles.

mrwizardno2

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2007
Columbus, OH
My baby, Einstein. We adopted him last Saturday from the Capital Area Humane Society. He's 8 weeks old... and already has good taste haha. I found him sleeping on my macbook pro today when I got home from class. Everything on my desktop was renamed when I finally got him off the keyboard. The other pic is the second day he was home. He slept on the bed while I was doing the laundry. He's got funny markings. He's spotted on one side of his body and belly, and has stripes on the other.

He is such a cuddler. He sleeps curled up against my neck or on my chest. He woke me up for food this morning just before my alarm went off with a few taps on the nose and a purr/meow combo. I love my kitty :)

Attachments

• IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 126
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 100

mithrilfox

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2007
Japan
My wife and I just got her today. She's about two months old. We're probably going to name her "Princess."

Attachments

• DSC03758.JPG
    DSC03758.JPG
    272.3 KB · Views: 93

iSaint

macrumors 603
My baby, Einstein. We adopted him last Saturday from the Capital Area Humane Society. He's 8 weeks old... and already has good taste haha. I found him sleeping on my macbook pro today when I got home from class. Everything on my desktop was renamed when I finally got him off the keyboard. The other pic is the second day he was home. He slept on the bed while I was doing the laundry. He's got funny markings. He's spotted on one side of his body and belly, and has stripes on the other.

He is such a cuddler. He sleeps curled up against my neck or on my chest. He woke me up for food this morning just before my alarm went off with a few taps on the nose and a purr/meow combo. I love my kitty :)

Beautiful kitten! I love it when they are so affectionate.

paola105

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2007
My Shih Tzu puppy Joey. He's still young, less than 6 months old.
He recently got a haircut, but those are the old pics that are decent enough to post.
I also have a persian cat, but I don't have good pics of him yet.

Attachments

• DSCF0076.JPG
    DSCF0076.JPG
    910.4 KB · Views: 76

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004

absolutely adorable! love him and he'll love you back. :) the morning thing can be a bad habit though. i get woken early each day to feed my spoiled brat. :p

My Shih Tzu puppy Joey. He's still young, less than 6 months old.
He recently got a haircut, but those are the old pics that are decent enough to post.
I also have a persian cat, but I don't have good pics of him yet.

cute guy. i love how rowdy they are at that young age. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.