Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

imaketouchtheme

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2007
i need help its been freezing i have no idea and its annoying:confused:

That was some amazing information on your issue.....

Have you been downloading a lot of things recently to "gunk" up your system?

I would really need a lot more information on your problem to actually help you.

®©™VERSE™©®

macrumors newbie
Original poster
That was some amazing information on your issue.....

Have you been downloading a lot of things recently to "gunk" up your system?

I would really need a lot more information on your problem to actually help you.

well yes i download i lot of stuff and when on surfing the web it just freezes and just have to press the power button down and when i turn it back on it makes these weird beep noise and screen is just black with the light blinking and it might freeze right now cuz im using it

ert3

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2007
well yes i download i lot of stuff and when on surfing the web it just freezes and just have to press the power button down and when i turn it back on it makes these weird beep noise and screen is just black with the light blinking and it might freeze right now cuz im using it

what is running when this happens.

what are you doing.

your not giving us enough to go on.

imaketouchtheme

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2007
well i just go on safari or when i do anything and is just freezes with it feels like it im running on leopord imthinking probably my ram is full but probably thats not the problem

It's most likely because you have been downloading a lot of stuff that can slow down your system. Do you get the spinning beach ball thing a lot? That is a sign of the computer being unresponsive.

Check your Activity Monitor and make sure you don't have a lot of applications eating up your RAM.

®©™VERSE™©®

macrumors newbie
Original poster
It's most likely because you have been downloading a lot of stuff that can slow down your system. Do you get the spinning beach ball thing a lot? That is a sign of the computer being unresponsive.

Check your Activity Monitor and make sure you don't have a lot of applications eating up your RAM.
No i dont get the spinning beach ball is just freezes completely doest even think about it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.