Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jmac1987

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2008
It's really depressing to think about the numbers that have attended the seminar and whether you made an impression or not.

tonykenobi

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2007
N Ireland
got through

i was at the v first one on the monday, just got an email this eve telling me i got through to the final interview, which im sure its a 1to1. suits me.any of you hear back yet?:)

mat1823

macrumors newbie
May 31, 2008
I havnt heard anything back yet either, i dont think i will be either, i was s****n my self there lol, but ive probably failed but ill wait till thursday/friday to see.

C GULL

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2008
Your days on here are numbered. :D

I haven't heard back, good or more than likely bad as I think most got the Interview email on Tuesday evening.

Good Luck to those that got through.

sweetice2007

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2007
i reckon staff members to post on this forum but obviously don't let on to the fact that they work for the company....n are carful of what they say...lol...

dont worry ven if you feel that you did terrible you might be lookin into it too much deeper than what it is.

internal-error

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2008
Belfast
Recuitment Seminar Wednesday

Hey guys, I was at the seminar on wednesday afternoon. Just wondering if anyones heard back yet from that session. We were definitely told we'd hear by Monday, yeah? Have to admit, got a bit overanxious on Tuesday and sent Miss Morran a very polite email wondering when we'd hear back. If I get any response from that before the official email I'll be sure to post the info here, though I really don't know whether she will get back to me, it being 48 hours since I sent it. I'm the small business guy if anyone remembers me. Gotta run, but yeah do hit me up if u get through, if only so I can congratulate you! Laters

benfilan

macrumors 6502
Dec 21, 2006
Ireland
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

Where was this advertised?? I live in Belfast and I'd love a job at the apple store!

C GULL

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2008
On the Apple Uk jobs website.

You may have missed this intake though as the recruitment seminars where last week.

Keep an eye on it though.

sweetice2007

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2007
Hey guys, I was at the seminar on wednesday afternoon. Just wondering if anyones heard back yet from that session. We were definitely told we'd hear by Monday, yeah? Have to admit, got a bit overanxious on Tuesday and sent Miss Morran a very polite email wondering when we'd hear back. If I get any response from that before the official email I'll be sure to post the info here, though I really don't know whether she will get back to me, it being 48 hours since I sent it. I'm the small business guy if anyone remembers me. Gotta run, but yeah do hit me up if u get through, if only so I can congratulate you! Laters

dont think they will reply - id sent an email also and recieved a call later on the next day

benfilan

macrumors 6502
Dec 21, 2006
Ireland
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

C GULL said:
On the Apple Uk jobs website.

You may have missed this intake though as the recruitment seminars where last week.

Keep an eye on it though.

dammit!! That's so annoying!

snorkrat

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2008
thought i'd just register here since this seems to be the only place talking about the Belfast recruitment seminar ^_^

anyhoo - i was at the tuesday session at 10-12. anybody from then hear back yet??

C GULL

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2008
Think those that got the email have been asked for an interview. Not sure about the rest of us, as of yet I haven't heard back from my Tuesday evening session.

Refreshing my emails for the last week every five seconds isnt good for my health.

:D

mat1823

macrumors newbie
May 31, 2008
I was at the Wednesday morning one and haven't heard anything i decided that waiting 3/4 days after most people got theirs I'm not successful lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.