Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OzExige

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 9, 2008
Omnipresence
After 30 attempts I've chucked in the towel, ahhhhhhhhhhh

Please help me with .Mac ID's

please :(

After reading all the help on .Mac
and deleting all cookies, I give up

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
My friend Kels also could not understand what you're talking about. Sorry.

20080616-nbhc52y3d14588is8t72ka11w6.jpg

Are you locked out of your account and it's denying your password? What, Lassie, in a well? What, girl? By the prairie? :D

OzExige

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 9, 2008
Omnipresence
Can you elaborate? I may be being a bit thick :eek:

I've made my 32nd attempt to login to .Mac and it just wont budge, I'm using iWeb and trying to set up a page. Everytime I've logged in I get the same problem (wrong password, ID) I can't tell you the number of email from Apple I've deleted, I lost count after 25.
Nothing I do helps, including deleting all cookies and Disk Utility that repaired permissions in AirPort :confused::(

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
I've made my 32nd attempt to login to .Mac and it just wont budge, I'm using iWeb and trying to set up a page. Everytime I've logged in I get the same problem (wrong password, ID) I can't tell you the number of email from Apple I've deleted, I lost count after 25.
Nothing I do helps, including deleting all cookies and Disk Utility that repaired permissions in AirPort :confused::(

so apple can't help you gaining access? have you tried from a different router/machine or other point of access? perhaps something in your network setup is causing the problem. or specific to your machine. etc.

AdeFowler

macrumors 68020
Aug 27, 2004
England
First things first. Can you get into the .mac System Preference Pane, where you'll see your account status and iDisk capacity?

OzExige

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 9, 2008
Omnipresence
FWIW, I just logged into my dot Mac account with no problems.

So if it was down, it's up now it seems.

Thanks guys, didn't hear of a .Mac maintenance however, it came up at 4.11am, restarted, reconfigured and at last, up and running. Your not going to believe the rest, but here goes.

Thanks again,
Lance Smith

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
Thanks guys, didn't hear of a .Mac maintenance however, it came up at 4.11am, restarted, reconfigured and at last, up and running. Your not going to believe the rest, but here goes.

Thanks again,
Lance Smith
Glad to hear that it is working for you! :)

And thanks for the feedback.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.