Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Originally posted by jxyama
it's running the wrong OS, though. :p

that's kind of irrelevant, isn't it? If you got a second video card on a G5 and a bunch of Dr. Bots Dviators you could hook the thing up. It would be nice, but the price is a little much....

And then having a nice big work area/desk for that would be required.

D

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Hmmm...
Instant out-of-the-box setup with optionally bundled Nvidia Quadro NVS©, Appian Rushmore©, Colorgraphic Xentera GT©, and Matrox G450 MMS© or QID Series Graphics Adapters.
Don't think we'll see drivers for those cards.

Though people may become orgasmically happy if Nvidia, ATI, or Matrox release Apple/Open GL drivers for their workstation level cards.

Dreadnought

macrumors 68020
Jul 22, 2002
Almere, The Netherlands
Nice!

Good for running racinggames or flightsimulaters! I want one! (maybe someone can built something like this with 4 23" hd cinema displays, or even better the rumored 30".... Just keep on dreaming (and saving :D ))

slowtreme

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2003
Tampa FL
you can always just buy the monitors direct from Panavision. It's not like Go-L makes any of this stuff themselves. They just have a "Pretty" retail site.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
yeah this is a common topic. searching for threads is a good idea, especially since there were some hard feelings about this site last time... a lot of "is it real or not" crap...

:)
pnw

alset

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2002
East Bay, CA
Originally posted by P-Worm
How many times is this website going to pop up on this board?

P-Worm

Many more, I'm sure. But it's always fun to go drool about it. I won't complain.

Dan

jamesatzones

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2003
Seattle
I'm waiting for Apple to release the 30" that keeps on popping up as rumors every so often. That is my dream, whereas I love my 23", the 30" would be beauty perfected.

revenuee

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2003
Originally posted by Wyrm
Can you say "Overclocked"?

The P4 is 2.40?`3.20GHz - at 800Mhz FSB, anything else is running out of spec.

http://indigo.intel.com/compare_cpu/

-Wyrm

please, don't start this up again

run a search for

"This website is ripping off the look and feel of apple"

the discussion over whether this is real or not went on for days

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.