Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Navintar

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2006
California
Navintar posted that he used Nevr-Dull to fix the scratches on the iPhones Chrome https://forums.macrumors.com/showthre...ghlight=chrome. I tried it on the back of my iPod Nano (1st Generation) but after buffing it and then buffing it with a cloth, it looks worse than before. what is the correct procedure to remove these scratches?

I masked the unwanted part of the phone, using any kind of tape, just to make sure the chemical substance in Neverdull won't damage any other part. I scrubed the chrome part with gentle and gradually increasing pressure.

then why does navintar confirm
that the scratches are gone by using this product?
Sorry to hear that it didn't work out well for your iPod. Is it likely that the iphone bezel and the back of the ipod are made of somewhat different materials. Can anyone confirm??

knumbskull

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2008
neverdull

Navintar posted that he used Nevr-Dull to fix the scratches on the iPhones Chrome https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/337270/. I tried it on the back of my iPod Nano (1st Generation) but after buffing it and then buffing it with a cloth, it looks worse than before. what is the correct procedure to remove these scratches?

I know this post was a while ago but I found it while I was researching never dull
You should look into a product called Flitz. I use it for everything from my chrome rims, to my watch and hell it works on almost everything from plastic, paint, metal, almost everything you should try it it worked on the chrome back of my first Ipod. thanks

Quicksilver G4

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2008
I know it's been a long time, but do you think Flitz will remove the scratches on my Apple Studio Display? (plastic ones)

junulrik

macrumors newbie
May 17, 2009
NEVR DULL works for iphone 3G

I for one attest that using NEVR DULL WADDING REALLY works on my iphone 3G scratched bezel. Just try to be patient, and use it again and again after several minutes and you will see it really works. My worry on my chrome bezel looked ugly now is gone. thanks for guys who posted about nevrdull.

chox99

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2008
IL
I tried today. I did 2 times each side. most of scuffs and scratches are still there and bezel itself became little more dull than before. BUT, scuffs and scratches are MUCH LESS noticeable now. I think it's better trade off. now my iPhone look Awesome!!! I'm afraid to do few more time since it might rub the finish off but it's definitely worth it! NEVR-DULL FTW.:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.