Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

creaturenex

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 4, 2008
Hello all,

I just got paid and I am trying to buy an eyeTv product for my iMac I wanted to watch cable from the dorm so all I have is a coaxial cable for imput, does the eyetv 250 plus have an attachment for that? I can't seem to see a connector on it. I like that it has the software included. But if it does not have the connector would the hybrid be my only choice? How does it compare to the hybrid for those who know? Also I want to buy an external HD. I'm looking at WD My book studio edition 1TB. Its cheaper on amazon.com would you recommend buying it from there or another source?

mtfield

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2008
yes the 250 plus has a coax cable input so you will be fine there... I too am looking into this set up for school.. I have been going back and forth a lot on this subject if i should get the hybrid or the 250+ does anyone have any experience with comparing these too? If the system is going to get moderate to heavy use would the plus be better?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.