Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fjs08

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 25, 2003
I've done every step on the Apple web site but when I was going to activate Push, I saw the following message.

Choose the data you would like pushed over-the-air to your device and tap “Save”. Important: When you press the “Sync” button, MobileMe will overwrite any existing contacts, calendars and bookmarks on your iPhone or iPod touch.

Now will that erase all my Favorites from my iPhone??? Will I have to reset them and their ring tones??

Thanks.

Frank

southerndoc

Contributor
May 15, 2006
USA
Dunno about ringtones, but my favorites temporarily converted to numbers only and then after it sync'd converted back to their names.

fjs08

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 25, 2003
I did the push set up. Seems to have worked fine. It did the same thing yours did. I added a Calendar event on my iPhone, but nothing was pushed to my Mac. Any thoughts on how to do that??

Frank

BillyBobBongo

macrumors 68030
Jun 21, 2007
On The Interweb Thingy!
I did the push set up. Seems to have worked fine. It did the same thing yours did. I added a Calendar event on my iPhone, but nothing was pushed to my Mac. Any thoughts on how to do that??

Frank

I did the same with my iPod Touch and have yet to see it 'push'. I think that there are some bugs in the system still, give it time!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.