Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

busterbluth

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2008
For me it is not. It loads up to show my stations, but when I click one it sits on the loading screen and the song doesn't come up. Then it freezes, and I have to shut off my iPod. All stations are acting this way. Everything was working fine a few hours ago. Is anyone else having this problem?

I am as well. I noticed it happens when I pause it, and then it locks from inactivity...i restarted my phone and it worked. But it continues to have the same problems...anyone know anything about this?

iDAG

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2007
Athens, Ohio
I'm using it right now with no problems. I just wish that you could use the quick mix feature on the iPhone/iPod touch that is on their website for your stations...

calvy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2007
I've noticed that if I am listening to Pandora when I get a call or Text message, the song and app quit, as I'd expect, but when I try to start it up again it won't play until I reset my phone. I'm hoping for a fix in the next release.

kenmac2008

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2008
Pandora Problems with Monster FM Transmitter

I am experiencing similar problems when listening to Pandora on my 3G through Monster's i car play 750 FM transmitter (which works). When opening Pandora I get about a minute's worth of music before the FM transmitter automatically turns off (presumably because it is not detecting a signal through the bottom plug of the 3G. I do not have this problem when using itunes on the 3G (except after I've received a phone call and itunes has been muted for a minute).

I contacted Pandora and didn't really get anywhere. If anyone knows about this problem and/or is working on a fix I would love to hear about it. Thanks.:confused:

isimon1207

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2008
my pandora skips random songs at random times, sometimes it will skip two songs in a row, sometimes it doesnt skip for two hours. it is very unpredictable and quite annoying.

CarlsonCustoms

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2007
Mine is working fine except every once it'll be in the middle of a song and it'll just skip to the next one. I figured its just a network blip.

Other then that its fine but I do notice I get the same songs alot.

Zack

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.