Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eckndu

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 20, 2008
hi, I just noticed, that only my left speaker works. :eek:
I've tried to play music, video, ringtone(that come with the phone), I let the music play and cover the speaker with my finger, now this must be a defect, just want to comfirm here, I will return it monday.

MICHAELSD

macrumors 603
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
There's only one speaker on the bottom and one above the screen. Next to the speaker on the bottom is the phone's mic, so you're phone is fine.

mciarlo

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2008
New York City
One is the speaker, the other is a microphone.

Please search the forum before posting as this has been asked at least 40 times.

adom

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2006
UK
LOL brilliant! That post gave me a smile. Yeah left mesh is the speaker, right is the microphone.

eckndu

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 20, 2008
omg im sorry, but I did search first using the btn beside the title and didn return ant result.

but thanks for all your fast reply!!:D

Me1000

macrumors 68000
Jul 15, 2006
There is only one speaker...

(in case you didnt know :p)

im a smart ass

newyorksole

macrumors 603
Apr 2, 2008
New York.
I don't remember these threads last year, I don't even know if I was here last year actually lol. But seriously this is the 5th one maybe even 6th that I have seen this week. Keep 'em comin' :p

Flhusky

macrumors 6502a
Aug 28, 2007
Florida
hi, I just noticed, that only my left speaker works. :eek:
I've tried to play music, video, ringtone(that come with the phone), I let the music play and cover the speaker with my finger, now this must be a defect, just want to comfirm here, I will return it monday.
Can I come to the store with you when you return it :p
Seriously i want to see their faces when you roll up and start gettin' all mad baller crazy on them about this 'defect' :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.