Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nottooshabby

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
I submitted a minor update to my app a week ago. Today I wanted to double check something in the app information description. I looked through it, didn't change anything but hit save, and within 5 minutes I get an email saying it's been approved and ready for sale. That seems wierd. It's like updating the info kicked something loose. The update was minor so it shouldn't have really taken much time to review to begin with.

Has this happened to anyone else?

TripleJ

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2008
I submitted a minor update to my app a week ago. Today I wanted to double check something in the app information description. I looked through it, didn't change anything but hit save, and within 5 minutes I get an email saying it's been approved and ready for sale. That seems wierd. It's like updating the info kicked something loose. The update was minor so it shouldn't have really taken much time to review to begin with.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Probably just a coincidence since someone has to sit and actually look through the apps. Afaik, regardless of whether it's an update or a new program, the whole app still has to be reviewed again as well :) Maybe you were just lucky :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.