Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Babooshka

macrumors 6502
May 10, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
The bass or the guitar would be cool, I admit, but I would have to get rid of one of my electrics to make room for it in my small house. Since I already have a set in neck electric, even though I am fiercely a bolt-on neck type of guy, I still don't need another electric guitar, but a bass can take me places a guitar never can. It doubles my musical universe.

Even though my room is a bomb site, I have a Strat copy, an Epiphone SG and a Squier acoustic (a righty acoustic pack which I restringed and that) and a drum kit, I still want both of those, and a Fender Jaguar (3clr sunburst) and many more.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
No pics but-

A nice apartment in NY
A good sized, hidden house in Scotland
iPhone 32gb (lulz)
24" iMac, maxed out, MBA and :apple:tv

Probably no car, maybe a fully done up Triumph Spitfire for Scotland.

suMMx

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2006
realistically of course

loft/condo

Harbor%20Lofts%20%23118.jpg

lexus is250awd

2008-Lexus-IS-07806101990001.jpg

bassproguy07

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Katy, TX
How do you figure the Shelby can't put 500 horses to the ground? It's not just a 500hp engine dropped in a stock GT. I would imagine that many of the people buying them are enthusiasts anyway and the Shelby name is a big factor. The sticker price is just over 42k anyway, so I'm not sure what you mean by not worth it. The Mustang is, and has always been about bang/buck.

I can't understand what the big fuss is about exotics. Lambos, Ferrari's, etc. $xxxxxx for a car that only has 500ish horses. You can get a Z06 that bests the F430 and 911 in every area, acceleration, skid pad and braking, for 70 grand. IMO the Vette or Ford GT look better than most of them anyway.

Anyway... enough ranting.:p

And of course more importantly,
a successful job/business
a great family (many years from now;))
have you seen the new gt500 race? They are slow as hell on the track, a slightly modded GT can beat them easily! I am around fast cars all the time, go to the strip a lot too, and the GT 500 was a definate dissapointment for me!

Mark-Mac-Attack

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2007
England
Well i'd start with an Evo 8 FQ400 (but at 500BHP/500lbft or similar)
fq-400_back.jpg

Plenty of decent fuel
ShellV-Power.jpg

My licence back as i'm currently banned
licence.jpg

A tool set as well featured as i'm sure this one is
snappy.jpg

and a garage to keep it all in

_wsb_500x356_TripleGarage.jpg

oh and a healthy baby - which is due in a couple of weeks :)

klymr

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2007
Utah
Adobe CS3 Master Collection

*sigh*

If your a student you can get it for $999. If not contact me, maybe we can work something out.

I almost bought it at my school for $499. I opted for the CS3 Design Premium for $299 instead. I felt it was a better choice since I won't use anything besides those that came with what I got. I'm not sure why my school has these for less, but I'm not complaining!

shfreelance

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2008
Eustis, FL
I almost bought it at my school for $499. I opted for the CS3 Design Premium for $299 instead. I felt it was a better choice since I won't use anything besides those that came with what I got. I'm not sure why my school has these for less, but I'm not complaining!

Lucky, my school had it for the same price... But they raised the price, something about limited supply? Hopefully CS4 will bring it back down to the old price...

~Steven.

Nautilus007

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
iron-man.jpg

^

I keep adding things

i would LOVE a fully functional IRON MAN suit

the things i could do:)

ipodtoucher

macrumors 68000
Sep 13, 2007
Cedar Park, TX

I wish I could find it for $299 our teacher told us we could get it for that price and she included links, but they were all $599...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.