Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ardpbub

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2008
I know that you can track your minutes usage under the settings screen on the iPhone but it doesn't account for night & weekend minutes or texts.

Does anyone know of an app that can track your usage with more detail? I have searched everywhere but have been unable to find one.

AustinSTI

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2007
If you go to the phone app, on the keypad type *min# (*646#) and call it'll text you your minutes...

Flhusky

macrumors 6502a
Aug 28, 2007
Florida
I know that you can track your minutes usage under the settings screen on the iPhone but it doesn't account for night & weekend minutes or texts.

Does anyone know of an app that can track your usage with more detail? I have searched everywhere but have been unable to find one.

App store apps would have no access to the phone/sms app to do what your asking, and its been asked a few times before.

BVsmurfette

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2008
NYC
hold on, is there a way to get the same info for txt msgs? ie. how many txt messages i have remaining on my plaN?

FJR

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2008
pageonce basically gets this info straight from at&t. pretty solid app. also gives you bill info.

BVsmurfette

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2008
NYC
i'll try *DATA# - thanks.

is pageonce a free app?

and yeah, i've been going to the AT&T website... but logging onto my acct each time is a pain - IMO. i'd rather just get a quick txt msg, i guess i'm lazy!

FJR

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2008
i'll try *DATA# - thanks.

is pageonce a free app?

and yeah, i've been going to the AT&T website... but logging onto my acct each time is a pain - IMO. i'd rather just get a quick txt msg, i guess i'm lazy!

yes, pageonce is free.

bahooki

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2010
Just grab the free ATT app off the app store. It tells you all of it, and allows you to easily change your plan and extras associated with it.

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
Just grab the free ATT app off the app store. It tells you all of it, and allows you to easily change your plan and extras associated with it.

Let alone allows you to pay your bill.

BL.

ah123

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2011
In UK, o2 has an app which tells you how many minutes/texts/data you've used and how much you have left. As well as your last bill amount. I am pretty sure other networks here have that, too (Orange, Voda, etc.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.