Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timmciglobal

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2008
Hi all,

I setup mobile me on the iphone since 2.1 patch and I don't seem to be receiving any push notifcations or contacts?

Any ideas?

Is mobileme just junk?

Tim

domness

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Hi all,

I setup mobile me on the iphone since 2.1 patch and I don't seem to be receiving any push notifcations or contacts?

Any ideas?

Is mobileme just junk?

Tim

It works fine for me! Have you got any contacts on Me.com or any Calendars?

Have you set all the things in the settings to allow Push for Mail, Bookmarks, Contacts and Calendars?

timmciglobal

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2008
Set everything to be push, setup contacts as mobile me deletes all your iphone contacts which is REALLY stupid.

Nothing is "pushing" out. Reset everything x5 on iphone. Getting really annoying at this point.

Fetch = on. Synch for contacts/calendar/email/bookmarks all on. Sever logs in fine as initial download works but nothing after that only e-mail is I open the e-mail app.

How long of a delay is "push"? Is it like an hour behind?

Tim

domness

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Set everything to be push, setup contacts as mobile me deletes all your iphone contacts which is REALLY stupid.

Nothing is "pushing" out. Reset everything x5 on iphone. Getting really annoying at this point.

Fetch = on. Synch for contacts/calendar/email/bookmarks all on. Sever logs in fine as initial download works but nothing after that only e-mail is I open the e-mail app.

How long of a delay is "push"? Is it like an hour behind?

Tim

It should do it like every 15 mins or something.

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
My push mail (MobileMe) appears instantly. Changes to contacts and calendars can take around 15 min or more depending how you have your Mac set to sync with MobileMe.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.