Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sako94

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 10, 2008
Hi guys im wondering how am i supposed to hack into a website? I want to hack into my school's website its a small school and like there not very smart i can delete my i.p address and other following problems but does anyone know a real tutorial i can follow to get into the system and change stuff? if you guys would like to see the website tell me and ill give it to see if website is hackable and etc.

thanks in advance!

firstapple

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2007
Wow... I think you are on the wrong forum for this one. If I were you I would try a hackers forum (I am sure there is one out there somewhere). Not sure this is a proper topic for this forum.

Ivan P

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Home
lmao its a crime? i didnt know that why is it a crime?

Well let's see...you're damaging someone else's property (yes, websites are still property), you're gaining access into something that you are not authorised to go into, you're trying to purposely administer something with malicious intent...yeah, what you're doing is very illegal.

You do know that the admins on this forum can track your IP and contact the authorities, right?

thomahawk

macrumors 6502a
Sep 3, 2008
Osaka, Japan
no no no no and NO!
hacking into a website is considered a felony. Intrusion of private property. and clearly this website is private property like your schools.
besides you will never be able to hack on a mac. (well as far as i see in coding) if you ever wanted to use another OS dont spoil the Mac OS name

thomahawk

macrumors 6502a
Sep 3, 2008
Osaka, Japan
lmao even if you did that the windows wouldnt allow it. something about permissions or access denied. but oh well that would be funny if a dummy did it and it actualy worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.