Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Anthony T

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I'm trying to make a big tournament bracket with about 45 people in it. What program could I use to make this?

dolphin842

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2004
The best free bracket maker I've found is TIO. Sadly it's Windows only. If anyone finds a decent Mac bracket program, I'd be interested as well.

italiano40

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2007
NY
Can you explain how you do it please?

you may need excel 2003 or above to do it, but you put each name person in each cell then bold the line under the each name then move to the B cells and light all where the two names meet, and repeat until you get one line at the end, it is a lot of work about good half hour, but it is free and you can save as a template

corneldm

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2009
challonge.com

challonge.com is a free resource for creating custom brackets and managing tournaments. the bracket printing support isn't spectacular, but you can publish brackets online

Dan786

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2011
Go to Tournament-Bracket-Maker.com

Hey,

The best site I have found is tournament-bracket-maker.com. I use it to print out brackets and build brackets for our bowling tournaments. It really could work for any tournament.

They also have a link if you want to have your tournament online. They will host your tournament online. It is free if you have sponsors!

Best,

Dan

Dan786

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2011
Using http://Tournament-Bracket-Maker.com

Hey guys...

This site just updated they way you can make a tournament draw or tournament bracket.

http://tournament-bracket-maker.com

It is super easy. If you have a draw for a tournament and need to make brackets I would recommend this.

Dan

Dan786

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2011
Go to tournament-bracket-maker.com

tournament-bracket-maker.com is more Mac friendly. Works well with iPhone too. Way more simple than other stuff out there. I probably go there twice a month for church tournaments!

Dan

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.