Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

step21

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2008
rs

@northy124 there is not that much artwork at getvideoartwork.com, and there don't seem to be that many contributors (just look at the request thread)

I'd like to know if anyone has artwork for Starship Andromeda (all seasons), or Bionic Woman. Thanks in advance.

northy124

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2007
@northy124 there is not that much artwork at getvideoartwork.com, and there don't seem to be that many contributors (just look at the request thread)

I'd like to know if anyone has artwork for Starship Andromeda (all seasons), or Bionic Woman. Thanks in advance.

Not much your are obviously not looking in the right place, Also they are updating the site so give them time and it is done in their free time.

step21

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2008
Well, most popular stuff is probably there, but was I need is not, so if you're looking for something slightly older or not that popular anymore, chances are you're out of luck. Also I didn't mean this to be personal, but fact is the 2 things I need are not there.

melbri

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2008
ripped TV shows to itunes

I have ripped a few TV shows that I have on DVD. I cannot get these shows into the TV Shows section of itunes, only the movies section. Does anyone know how to do thi?:confused:

melbri

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2008
ripped TV shows to itunes

I have ripped a few TV shows that I have on DVD. I cannot get these shows into the TV Shows section of itunes, only the movies section. Does anyone know how to do this?:confused:

DarkHeraldMage

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
I have ripped a few TV shows that I have on DVD. I cannot get these shows into the TV Shows section of itunes, only the movies section. Does anyone know how to do thi?:confused:

Either use MetaX to tag them before importing, or do "get info" on the files once they're in iTunes and change the video type there. If you're using the new iTunes 8, for the first time you can select more than one video file at a time and change the type.

step21

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2008
here you go ...

no quality complaints allowed ... and seriously why THIS movie? and get some image editing program ... (600 px width, 800 px width, original width, and a square one)

ijrduke

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2008
Mr Bean

Heres a Mr Bean one I made myself from random images off google images, it dosen't look too great in big size but its great in coverflow and the new grid view in itunes 8.

Attachments

• Mr Bean TV Show.png
    Mr Bean TV Show.png
    387.9 KB · Views: 268

CorTeX

macrumors member
Jan 6, 2008
France
If anyone wants I have (official) :
Batman Beyond
Batman TAS S4
Califonication S1
Chuck S2
Do not disturb S1
Dr Horrible Blog
Family Guy S6
Futurama S1 and 2
Eureka S2
Drawn Together S3
Journeyman S1
Lost S4
How I Mey Your Mother S3
Scrubs S6 and 7
Sliders S1 and 2
Supernatural S3
Stargate Atlantis S4

thinkmark

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2008
Any chance of a photoshop of the new Big Bang Theory? Waiting for iTunes to have it is taking forever...

Thanks, Mark

DarkHeraldMage

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
Any chance of a photoshop of the new Big Bang Theory? Waiting for iTunes to have it is taking forever...

Thanks, Mark

I know what you mean! I search every day when I get home from work. I wonder why CBS is holding off. I'm just glad my class schedule this semester has changed and I'm able to catch it Monday nights instead of having to rely on iTunes to watch it. I might never see the show again! lol

crjeong

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2006
Sydney, Australia
If anyone wants I have (official) :
Batman Beyond
Batman TAS S4
Califonication S1
Chuck S2
Do not disturb S1
Dr Horrible Blog
Family Guy S6
Futurama S1 and 2
Eureka S2
Drawn Together S3
Journeyman S1
Lost S4
How I Mey Your Mother S3
Scrubs S6 and 7
Sliders S1 and 2
Supernatural S3
Stargate Atlantis S4

I wouldn't mind Chuck and Supernatural.

Here are some official covers:

Brothers and Sisters Season 3
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=brothersandsistersmf9.jpg

Dirty Sexy Money Season 2
http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dirtysexymoneyiy9.jpg

Private Practice Season 2
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=privatepracticevi0.jpg

Ugly Betty Season 3
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uglybettyoi2.jpg

thinkmark

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2008
Check all the iTunes stores...

Does anybody have any for "gimme gimme gimme"

Wanting series 3 if possible

PWidow

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2008
Family Guy Season 7

Hey,
I'm looking for the Family Guy Season 7 artwork. Anyone have it by chance? Thanks!

RaulCelis

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2007
Im looking for the artwork:

- Brothers & Sisters, season 2.
- Pushing Daisies, season 1 & 2.
- House, season 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.