Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drakeshipway

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
Oakville, Ontario
iPodClassicMockup.jpg

iPodClassicmockupvscurrentmodel.jpg

Take note
- Larger, higher res screen
- New UI
- Obvi new shape, to match the Nano
- Obvi II new black scroll wheel
- More candy bar like shape, thinner and a little bit taller
- Last thing, more sexxxxy

Hope you like, pce :apple:

Tallest Skil

macrumors P6
Aug 13, 2006
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
First of all, YOU CAN EDIT YOUR THREAD TITLE. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO POST A DUPLICATE.

Second, to reiterate, Apple isn't making a Zune. The iPod touch is what the iPod will look like in two years. The Click-Wheel is dead.

drakeshipway

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
Oakville, Ontario
First of all, YOU CAN EDIT YOUR THREAD TITLE. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO POST A DUPLICATE.

Second, to reiterate, Apple isn't making a Zune. The iPod touch is what the iPod will look like in two years. The Click-Wheel is dead.

:( f***, would you mind telling me how hahahh

and mehh, i love the click wheel

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
It's a Second Gen iPod classic.

80GB, 120GB and 160GB are all the first generation of iPod classic. The 120GB is still bundled into the same group by Apple.

And I reckon it looks good.

queshy

macrumors 68040
Apr 2, 2005
nice job! I say it's 50:50 for me whether or not Apple will keep the clickwheel-classic model or turn it into a high capacity based touch. Either way ,great job, thanks for sharing!

SactoGuy18

macrumors 601
Sep 11, 2006
Sacramento, CA USA
If they can fix the accelerometer problem, the next-generation iPod classic with the 120 GB hard drive could look very much like the suggested mockup, though I would make the center button just a tad smaller.

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
It's a Second Gen iPod classic.

80GB, 120GB and 160GB are all the first generation of iPod classic. The 120GB is still bundled into the same group by Apple.

And I reckon it looks good.

Actually this would be a 7th Generation iPod classic. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.