Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michaelfengdayu

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2007
of MacBook Pro

Attachments

• MF.jpg
    MF.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 5,086

J the Ninja

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2008
Hmmmm....

Not the current one, as they have nothing between the USB ports and the audio jacks.

Looks like the the front left edge of the bottom shell to me.

J the Ninja

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2008
I think that "unknown" port looks a bit like an optical audio in/output.

Maybe, but that is already built in to the audio ports. Why waste precious port space for that? If they are using Mini DVI, surely they would build the optical port into the headphone jack.

Firanide

macrumors member
Mar 4, 2007
Canadia
Maybe, but that is already built in to the audio ports. Why waste precious port space for that? If they are using Mini DVI, surely they would build the optical port into the headphone jack.

True, but it's got the same shape. I don't get why they would move the video output to that side when it's already got a great home on the right side of the MBP...

Brien

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2008

FINALLY! A real leak.

14th come on!

I don't see a full-size DVI port? :(

solemac

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2008
That's probably one one of the most convincing pics yet. That is deffo no a PS job. I honestly think this could be it.

SM/:apple:

mrblack927

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2008
I'm a bit concerned by the fact that seemingly genuine leaks thus far have only been parts of the casing...

To me that says that they don't even have assembled units ready... we could be in for a long wait

Gloor

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2007
It doesn't look like a one piece of aluminium as you can clearly see the line on the edge. I think its again one of many fakes but we shall see. Also, why would someone take just a picture of this and nothing else?

840quadra

Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
I'm a bit concerned by the fact that seemingly genuine leaks thus far have only been parts of the casing...

To me that says that they don't even have assembled units ready... we could be in for a long wait

True,

Though in past leaks of other products, it has proven to be easier to get a hold of partial devices than complete units. I would suspect that full laptops would be more closely guarded. Either way, it is an interesting picture.

image.php

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.