Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

08mxkfx

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2007
Ive ordered from macmall several times and have never had a problem. Ive always received an email within 15 minutes of my order, try calling them Tuesday since they will problem be closed tomorrow due to the holiday. I can assure you that you didnt get ripped.

SnowLeopard2008

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2008
Silicon Valley
Yea, they're legit. Just be patient, it's a big company, they won't respond to you lightning fast. I have heard many people order things from that site. So it's legit alright.

jrok18

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2008
Ive ordered from macmall several times and have never had a problem. Ive always received an email within 15 minutes of my order, try calling them Tuesday since they will problem be closed tomorrow due to the holiday. I can assure you that you didnt get ripped.

A holiday? Then why do i have school in 4 hours?

08mxkfx

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2007
Yeah ever hear of Columbus Day? Its a Federal holiday and i know schools around here have off and the Post Office is closed.

jrok18

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2008
Yeah ever hear of Columbus Day? Its a Federal holiday and i know schools around here have off and the Post Office is closed.

dang there's school will I am. I could of used the day off off too bc I'm waiting for some stuff from fedex.

mackmgg

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2007
dang there's school will I am. I could of used the day off off too bc I'm waiting for some stuff from fedex.

almost everythings closed today (including fedex i think) for columbus day.

idk how ur school isnt (is it private?) but theres even parades around here.

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
They are legit, but many, many MR members have reported problems with them. Not the greatest online retailer, but certainly not some sort of scam operation.

phinsup

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2008
Las vegas
If you never got an email maybe the order didn't go through? Anyhow they are definitely legit I have bought many things from them and had great service. in fact I just bought a Time Capsule last week and paid for ground shipping, they sent it 2 Day the very day I ordered it.

I even had a rebate from them that I didn't know about and the guy called me (I guess my "account rep") and reminded me to send it in.

hansvon

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2008
Wow. Todays a holiday? I'd never guess judging by the speech quiz, 20 comp note cards, chemistry quantum numbers homework, chorale sectionals, and photosynthesis and metabolism biology test I have for today.

deriko100

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2008
New York
Theyre legit, just wait for them to get it must be a busted server or maybe busy filling out forms for the faulty macbook pros, or negotiating with apple for the new laptops, who knows.

nohite

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2008
I bought the 2G touch from Macmall for $379 with a free USB charger. no sales tax. very fast delivery, great company. I also bought my 5G ipod classic from them 2 years ago. They seem to have good relationship with Apple because they have very good price and always have the new ipods available immediately while other vendors like Amazon usually don't have them right away.

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.