Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VaatiKaiba

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 12, 2008
I want to make my bookmarks toolbar bigger so that there are two rows, as some of my current ones have been pushed off the edge. But I can't figure out how to do it!!! Can anyone help?

Thanks!

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
Does instructions seem to be for Windows, and I can't find the equivalent on my Mac... Do you know where it might be? It seems crazy that you can't do it easily!

The file you are looking is here: Home folder -> Library ->Application Support -> Firefox -> Profiles -> somenumbersandletters.default -> Chrome(files should be in this directory)

Chim3ra

macrumors member
Nov 20, 2008
just wanted to post and thanks for the help.

only thing, i don't have a "Firefox" folder under my Library --> Application Support...? is there a reason for this... or is it really bad...?

Mal

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2002
Orlando
just wanted to post and thanks for the help.

only thing, i don't have a "Firefox" folder under my Library --> Application Support...? is there a reason for this... or is it really bad...?

Sure you're in your home folder, and not the library folder on your hard drive? There's more than one Library.

Not the end of the world if you don't have it, but it would mean Firefox isn't working/installed properly most likely.

jW

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.