Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleCrisp

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
Hey,
I lost this great little plug I had for the audio input of my iMac that basically just accepted my guitar's cable and had the correct sized audio jack at the other end. It was made by Griffin I believe and sold at the Apple Store, however now it is nowhere to be found, and I've had a lot of difficulty finding anything like it. Could anyone direct me to a store in Canada that would have a cheap little plug that would accomplish this task? Thanks!

sporadicMotion

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2008
Your girlfriends place
Hey,
I lost this great little plug I had for the audio input of my iMac that basically just accepted my guitar's cable and had the correct sized audio jack at the other end. It was made by Griffin I believe and sold at the Apple Store, however now it is nowhere to be found, and I've had a lot of difficulty finding anything like it. Could anyone direct me to a store in Canada that would have a cheap little plug that would accomplish this task? Thanks!

yeah, go to any radioshack, circuit city blah blah blah and get a 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor... they're maybe $5

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.