Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SeVeN

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2006
San Jose
I didn't know about the sig at first. The first person I sent mail to thought I was showing off. So I changed it to...

GabrieL^

daihard

macrumors 6502a
Feb 19, 2008
Seattle, WA
Mine simply says, "Regards, <my name>" in two lines. I would like to use separate signatures for my multiple mail accounts (like Gmail and Work Exchange), but the iPhone won't let me. I'd say this is a major shortcoming. Anyone agree?

TuffLuffJimmy

macrumors G3
Apr 6, 2007
Portland, OR
Mine simply says, "Regards, <my name>" in two lines. I would like to use separate signatures for my multiple mail accounts (like Gmail and Work Exchange), but the iPhone won't let me. I'd say this is a major shortcoming. Anyone agree?

I wouldn't use the word major.

unixfool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2006
East Coast
I should edit mine to say:

Sent from my White iPhone

:p

Seriously, though, I just left mine the way it was (I'd forgotten that you could edit it, even)...I've more important things in life to deal with and worry about. If I really wanted to offend someone or make them jealous, I'd whip out my johnson. :D

windowman

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2009
I know this is a little old but I have not found an answer yet.
Is there any way to insert a logo or pic?

windowman

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2009
I did JB it and I read something on using css I think it was
but I did not understand it and can not find any other info.

QCassidy352

macrumors G5
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
Did the same. People who know how bad the iPhone keyboard is (I have a lot of friends who are blackberry users) will know why I sent such a brief message.

you've got to be kidding me. It's so much easier typing on an iphone than a bb (I have both).

sh1n1gam1

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2007

Well, there is a way to get around that shortcoming. iQuickMail (iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=295076784&mt=8) allows for quick "canned" email responses but it can be used to work around the lack of multiple signatures by simply including the different signatures as the mail templates. Then it's just a matter of tapping iQuickMail, tap to select the desired "signature" mail template, and write the email in the Mail application.

DrDanH

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2008
here's mine

(my name)
Licensed Clinical Psychologist

"'Bipartisan' usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out." -George Carlin

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This information is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under state or federal law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error (or are not the agent responsible for delivery of this information to the intended recipient), please immediately notify the sender to make arrangements for the return or destruction of the information and all copies.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.