Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipodtouchftw

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 16, 2008
for some reason, whenever i try to download something from the app store on my ipod touch 1G (jailbroken 2.2), it says "unable to purchase *APPLICATION*, please try again later." this only happens when i use the app store on my ipod and i cant download ANY app, but i can download apps from itunes and sync them onto my ipod. i checked for available purchases and authorized my computer, incase that would change anything, but it didnt. does anyone else know how to solve this?

manram

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2008
Canada
for some reason, whenever i try to download something from the app store on my ipod touch 1G (jailbroken 2.2), it says "unable to purchase *APPLICATION*, please try again later." this only happens when i use the app store on my ipod and i cant download ANY app, but i can download apps from itunes and sync them onto my ipod. i checked for available purchases and authorized my computer, incase that would change anything, but it didnt. does anyone else know how to solve this?

Are you sure that you are logged in? Try to log in then try again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.