Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WPB2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2008
Southeast, LA
I would never downloaded it if I know I had to have Wifi to watch. Thats sux. I just wasted 3 seconds of my life. I want my seconds back.

bunit

macrumors regular
Jul 14, 2007
Westerly RI
downloading now. Thanks. Couldn't find it in the App store on iPhone but found it through iTunes on my Macbook Pro.

kas23

macrumors 603
Oct 28, 2007
Cool. After 2+ months of waiting, finally something new and useful. Checking it out now.

***** fantastic. After 10 seconds of use, I went onto TELEMAX (to see what it is) and it froze up my iPhone, forcing a hard reset. :(

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Apr 12, 2001
Ustream Now Available for iPhone

Ustream Viewing Application [App Store], which enables iPhone and iPod touch users to view live video streaming from Ustream.tv is now available in the App Store. The free app provides access to both live and recorded video, as well as an integrated chat function for supported broadcasts.

Streaming video is available only over Wi-Fi and not 3G or EDGE connections. Video links can be easily shared with other users via one-click e-mail integration, and viewing is available in both portrait and landscape orientations. Users can also browse for featured videos selected by Ustream or for videos with the most viewers, and can also search for live broadcasts.

Article Link: Ustream Now Available for iPhone

macfanboy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
NOT compatible w/ 1G ipod touch

i get an error saying its only compatible with iphone when trying to download from 1g ipod touch. No info on 2G ipod touch.

thanks

Foamer

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2008
booo
you need wifi connection

No you dont..... kinda....

Start up app with a wifi connection available. Now leave wifi area... it will still work on edge or 3g as long as you dont close the app (or jailbreak and use backgrounder to keep it running in the background). It only does a wifi check on startup.

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
No you dont..... kinda....

Start up app with a wifi connection available. Now leave wifi area... it will still work on edge or 3g as long as you dont close the app (or jailbreak and use backgrounder to keep it running in the background). It only does a wifi check on startup.

Nice find!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.