Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Triplenickle

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 10, 2005
Death Valley and Lanterman's Mill Galleries are done!

Thanks for all your past comments, PMs and emails.

I have finally finished the Death Valley and Lanterman's Mill Galleries. I have sorted through 3000 images! You can view these galleries and other images here:

http://galloimages.zenfolio.com/

My pic of the month is: Winter Loneliness

p14872447-4.jpg

Many of you in the past have asked about digital downloads for computer wallpaper use, etc. My site now HAS digital downloads from $2.00-$5.00. I have created a 10% coupon code for those interested in digital downloads. On checkout, use coupon code: 10DISCOUNTMay31. The code expires May 31, 2009.

Please sign my Guestbook and comment on any given image.

Thanks again for all the interest in my photography!

Mark

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Very nice as always. My question regarding your digital downloads is whether or not these are digital downloads acceptable only for wallpaper on your computer or can they be printed? I love your work but I would never pay $2.00 for a wallpaper for my computer.

Triplenickle

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 10, 2005
Very nice as always. My question regarding your digital downloads is whether or not these are digital downloads acceptable only for wallpaper on your computer or can they be printed? I love your work but I would never pay $2.00 for a wallpaper for my computer.

Jessica, the downloads are in 4 sizes (original file, high, med and low resolution). They all have the same license, personal use , but not for profit.
You are free to print them, etc. thus use them for what personal use you desire. Thanks for asking, Good question.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.