Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

weezercleaver

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2009
Syracuse, NY
Hey all, I just wanted to get a discussion going on the best podcasts on itunes or any podcasting source (feedburner etc) I love the maccast, any other good ones out there? (does not have to be apple related) :):apple:

Ridly

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2009
if your the discovery channel type, check out Hardcore History by Dan Carlin. He tells some pretty cool stories about famous battles of the ancient world. Don't worry he isn't boring, he knows what's what.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
TWiT (This Week in Tech) and MacBeak Weekly. Anything Leo Laporte does is great and usually hilarious. I also listen to Windows Weeky (Laporte and Paul Thurott) to keep up with the Windows world.

kevzy

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2008
The Ricky Gervais podcast with Karl Pilkington is undoubtedly the best.

Although it is technically an audiobook.

synagence

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2008
I used to really enjoy TWiT but lately its been pretty crappy .... the theme focussed shows still are good, security now, windows weekly, macbreak weekly etc

Like emaccast, buzz out loud, loaded, gdgt weekly

You look nice today is quite funny

Suspended
Dec 27, 2003
well..

DIGGNATION !!!!!

I can't believe no one else has mentioned this!

That's because the podcast itself isn't all that funny. It's popular because everyone wants to BE alex and kevin, not because they are all that interesting.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.