Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lillybeth

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
I seriously am on multiple iphone sites daily .. Talk about the iphone ALL the time. My friends think i am obsessed and crazy for liking the iphone so much..i always say NO phone can beat the iphone and think everyone elses phone is crappy and nothing and no one can beat apple.. My phone is jailbroken also which makes it much better.

so i love my iphone hahah

fridgeymonster3

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2008
Philadelphia
I'm a little obsessed because my wife has a blackberry and we are constantly arguing over which is better. I usually win about which device is better. Overall, she wins because she has Verizon and says who cares how good a phone is if you have to leave the house to make or receive a call. God damn AT&T and their dropping my calls!:mad:

ayasinsk

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2008
Well my GF constantly tells me to get off my iPhone, so maybe just a little.

PS. Compared to the iPhone Blackberry sucks reproductive male organs of a South American donkey.

mikey28

macrumors 6502
Aug 6, 2008
Yes!! I am still fascinated by my phone. Still interested in reading the forums about it, keeping up with rumors etc... I have both versions, and waited on line for each, on opening day.

I have NEVER felt this way about a phone before....

Raid

macrumors 68020
Feb 18, 2003
Toronto
Errmmm.

No.

PS. Your friends are probably on to something right…

;)
+1 with a slight fix.

Smart phones are the digital leashes of the modern world.

It's sad to see so many people fixated on such devices as the iPhone or Blackberry. A former boss of mine was so addicted to her Blackberry she would get visibly uncomfortable when you moved it beyond her reach (which turned into a fun game at meetings).

While I like my iPhone, it serves me and not the other way 'round. Put the phone down and actually make your friends/girlfriend/whatever feel like they are welcome in your presence rather than a distraction from your #$*@ing phone!

newConvert

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2006
sorta.... don't have one yet, so I'm kinda obssesed with finding out all the info I can about the new one... I've been tempted to get one for the last couple of months, but have held off for a few reasons.

1. New one coming out in June (hopefully 32gigs)
2. I'm still under contract, and would have to break it... will have to anyways in june but it'll be less.

BergerFan

macrumors 68020
Mar 6, 2008
Mos Eisley
+1 with a slight fix.

Smart phones are the digital leashes of the modern world.

It's sad to see so many people fixated on such devices as the iPhone or Blackberry. A former boss of mine was so addicted to her Blackberry she would get visibly uncomfortable when you moved it beyond her reach (which turned into a fun game at meetings).

While I like my iPhone, it serves me and not the other way 'round. Put the phone down and actually make your friends/girlfriend/whatever feel like they are welcome in your presence rather than a distraction from your #$*@ing phone!
Are you some kind of freak or something? :D :p

Macjames

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2007
Yorkshire, England
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

Not obsessed with it but I enjoy it a lot! Best phone I ever had.

Benguitar

Jan 30, 2009
I was obsessed with my iPhone and then my iPhone 3G, but now I calmed down and it is just "part of me" now.

"An extension to your arm that has been missing your entire life" :cool:

Mintin8

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2009
United Kingdom
It was an obsession untill it became very handy. I now use my iPhone to its full potential. The app store has made it a very handy device.

BergerFan

macrumors 68020
Mar 6, 2008
Mos Eisley
I'm obsessed with my iPhone, and I ain't ashamed to admit it! :D
I just can't put the dammed thing down.
And before any smart a$$ says 'get a life' or words to that effect, may I just point out, that I do plenty of living, hehe. ;):D

lfine39

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2009
Obsessed???

Obsessed????
Answer these questions honestly..... no need to get a pen and paper
1) How many times a day do you walked into a parking meter? wall? chair?
2) a) Do you get giddy when you see a iPhone commercial
b) Do you constantly notice when an actor on TV is using an iPhone?
c) Do you realize that half the time 1st gen. iPhones are held upside down on TV?
3) Has playing Tetris, Brothers in Arms, Enigmo replaced Enquirer? Newspaper? Popular Mechanics? when residing in latrine?
4) Have you found a way to wash only one hand at a time?

and Finally this is most important one.....
5) Looked at partners silhouette in bed, looked at your iPhone, took another double take and actually had to make a conscience decision to put phone away......

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY join the club you are OBSESSED

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.