Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gan6660

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 18, 2008
I have a touch, nano, and shuffle I am looking at getting a classic. Now if I use my touch for games, my classic for movies and my nano and shuffle for music does it sound ridiculous?

ScootPatoot

macrumors regular
May 16, 2008
I have a touch, nano, and shuffle I am looking at getting a classic. Now if I use my touch for games, my classic for movies and my nano and shuffle for music does it sound ridiculous?

Very. Just use the touch and master smart playlists.

adameels

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2008
Milton Keynes
Not being a serious question means you're not gonna get serious answers, but maybe mine will be different lol.

I have two classics, nano and an iPhone. I used to use the nano if I was travelling light. I've now given that to my sister since I now have the iPhone.

I had a 30GB classic which was way too small so I got a 160GB iPod which holds everything. My nan now has the 30GB classic, which I put some movies on for her to watch on TV. :p

So if you do get a Classic, it will most likely make one your exisiting iPods redundant because you won't be using it nearly as enough or at all.

messedkid

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2007
Oshawa, ON
I use my ipod touch for casual listening, facebook while at work and games.
I use my classic for music, podcasts and audiobooks for my bus and train rides to work and school.
I use my shuffle for running/working out.

I do have an armband for the touch and the nike plus sensor, but have never liked it. Shuffle is still the best for running IMO.

kh14

macrumors member
Jan 4, 2009
you sound like youve gone crazy. use the ipod touch for everything why would you even ask this question

sbking

macrumors member
Feb 27, 2009
also using the classic JUST for movies is silly with that small screen, especially since most movies are widescreen.. Might as well buy a dedicated portable video player that supports more video formats and has a bigger screen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.