Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kellen

macrumors 68020
Aug 11, 2006
Seattle, WA
Just got the mac pro hooked up and added 8 GBs of ram.
DSC_0335.jpg

Get my 23" ACD on Monday and I can "dial" it all in. Can't wait to get it right.

iNash

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2009
Hanslope, UK
This is my desk at the office now, after having just moved in.

DSCF1344.jpg

And yes, it is a Windows laptop - sadly I don't have a choice on that matter :mad:

kellen

macrumors 68020
Aug 11, 2006
Seattle, WA
Just got it, trying to work out my filing system. Getting the 23" ACD today and I can't wait!

I usually float between working and having icons all over the screen, but when I am done I clean it all up as best I can.

Its a computer, I use it.

allmIne

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2008
United Kingdom
dsc01631z.jpg

dsc01633.jpg

Coursework due in two weeks = messy room for two weeks :D

Oh, and usually my cables are hidden etc. At the minute I'm plugging stuff in and out all the time. I just got given that lamp, so it needs re-plugged and the cable tracked through the desk.

iNash

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2009
Hanslope, UK
Coursework due in two weeks = messy room for two weeks :D

Oh, and usually my cables are hidden etc. At the minute I'm plugging stuff in and out all the time. I just got given that lamp, so it needs re-plugged and the cable tracked through the desk.

Nice choice of book there too - I love Dean Koontz's work :D

allmIne

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2008
United Kingdom
Nice choice of book there too - I love Dean Koontz's work :D

Thanks! I've yet to read much of his stuff, but have loved what I've read so far, so I'll be getting more.

Most of my fiction is by Tess Gerritsen. Absolutely love her stuff.

P.S. Now following you on Twitter, in case you wonder who the randomer is - username iphonedyou :)

iNash

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2009
Hanslope, UK
Thanks! I've yet to read much of his stuff, but have loved what I've read so far, so I'll be getting more.

Most of my fiction is by Tess Gerritsen. Absolutely love her stuff.

P.S. Now following you on Twitter, in case you wonder who the randomer is - username iphonedyou :)

Winter moon got me hooked on Koontz really loved that book.

Following too :)

Toppa G's

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2003
The exurbs, MN
I have them always scattered... i don't see any problem with that. It's a real working environment.

I'm of the same mind as opeter. See below for my day-to-day organizational style...which looks similar to my desk. Some neatly organized stuff, some random piles...:D

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    267.6 KB · Views: 930

janstett

macrumors 65816
Jan 13, 2006
Chester, NJ
img0003p.jpg

Let's see, monthly bills, empty Coke/water, some debris, lots of toys, a PC I'm fixing just off camera on the near right, and my Macbook is hidden behind all the junk on the right.

JDee

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2008
Ireland
Thats funny that you go to Auburn or at least I assume. A good friend of mine transfered from the college I am at (Louisiana Tech University) to Auburn for this spring semester. LOL

And the subject doesn't bother me too bad I just hate my professor!!! She sucks!!!

Oh and here are the pics of my setup now that I got my LED Cinema Display yesterday.

Roselyn Sanchez!! Without a Trace - classic.

Nice display.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.