Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KailaAnn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
I THOUGHT I remembered my iPhone vibrating louder but then I put a case on it and I thought that was why I can't hear it anymore. But then I was playing with my friend's (who has the same case) and his vibrates much louder than mine! I have never dropped my phone so I don't think I could have possibly busted it.
If someone has any ideas to make the vibrate louder I'd love the help! I keep missing calls/texts and its friggen annoying!
Cheers,
Kaila :apple:

X5-452

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2006
Calgary, Canada
I agree. I hate that iPhone doesn't have a setting to control the length and intesity of the vibration. The factory default doesn't cut it for me.

The Californian

macrumors 68040
Jan 17, 2009
Surfers Paradise
I THOUGHT I remembered my iPhone vibrating louder but then I put a case on it and I thought that was why I can't hear it anymore. But then I was playing with my friend's (who has the same case) and his vibrates much louder than mine! I have never dropped my phone so I don't think I could have possibly busted it.
If someone has any ideas to make the vibrate louder I'd love the help! I keep missing calls/texts and its friggen annoying!
Cheers,
Kaila :apple:

The motor may be going bad... Take it to the Genius Bar, they may replace it for you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.