Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marcre

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
East coast
I have a quick question I'm hoping I can get some help with.

I just started putting some of my movies into iTunes and then I go to Amazon to get the movie photo for artwork. The problem is that it looks bad because it has the white border around it. I've attached a picture of this to show what I mean. Is there anyway to fix this?

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 205

Darth.Titan

macrumors 68030
Oct 31, 2007
Austin, TX
Open the image in an image editor, select the area you want visible, and crop it.
Copy, paste into the artwork pane, and voila!

marcre

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
East coast
Open the image in an image editor, select the area you want visible, and crop it.
Copy, paste into the artwork pane, and voila!

wow, I'm an idiot. Thanks for the reply. I could have sworn the picture I got was border-less and I checked again, it wasn't. Well, that takes care of that.

Lol, thanks again.

mikeinternet

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2006
Oaklnad, CA
I have a quick question I'm hoping I can get some help with.

I just started putting some of my movies into iTunes and then I go to Amazon to get the movie photo for artwork. The problem is that it looks bad because it has the white border around it. I've attached a picture of this to show what I mean. Is there anyway to fix this?

Try getting cover art from a different source than Amazon. I just google image search. That way you get a choice of art.

marcre

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
East coast
Try getting cover art from a different source than Amazon. I just google image search. That way you get a choice of art.

thanks, that seems like a better idea. Amazon works well for music for me, but I'm not completely happy with the movies and how it looks n iTunes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.