Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sir Loin Steak

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
England
Please see the attached screenshot.

It shows the zillions of VERY short clips of French language - one word in each, mostly a few seconds long.

They came off a Berlitz CD for mp3.

I have copied cd compilations before now, but only with like 12 tracks from one artist.

Does it look possible to do this with this load of tracks? If so, how?

Does the iPod itself have to be plugged in for the option to 'compilate' to show up in a menu?

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    221 KB · Views: 82

JCastro

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2008
The first thing that I can think of is to put them in a playlist in any order you want then hit play. It should go through them in order with out really stopping.

I am not real sure on how to do it but I am sure if I played around enough it could be done in Garage Band. Someone here might be able to help you with that. I don't know for sure if it can be done but I would be surprised if it couldn't.

Sir Loin Steak

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
England
Ok, so I select all (I'm in iTunes at this point, iPod not connect yet), but I can't see where to select 'album'. Any clue for that please?

Sir Loin Steak

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
England
What he said! This works.....unless of course you want to bring them into an audio program and back them back to back and then rip them as a single file.

Is Handbrake able to handle them? If not, is there a recommendation for an audio program that can?

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
Anyone know how to make Frontrow display "Album by Artist?" It does "Album" and "Artist", so why wouldn't it be able to do what it's cousin iTunes does???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.