Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Goona

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
For iTunes, do they mail you what you bought from the store and is there a way to change this if they do?

FarSeide

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2008
Earth Lane
For iTunes, do they mail you what you bought from the store and is there a way to change this if they do?

Apple will email you an invoice for the apps that you've downloaded within a week. You wont be able to download any apps without a valid CC that's associated with your Apple ID.

Kadman

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2007
Apple will email you an invoice for the apps that you've downloaded within a week. You wont be able to download any apps without a valid CC that's associated with your Apple ID.

I don't think that's true, is it? Although mine is setup that way I thought you could simply keep an account populated with credits from iTunes cards purchased from retail stores without ever giving them a credit card number. No?

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
I don't think that's true, is it? Although mine is setup that way I thought you could simply keep an account populated with credits from iTunes cards purchased from retail stores without ever giving them a credit card number. No?
In order to create an iTunes Store account (which you could then keep populated with credits), you had to give a credit card number (or link to your PayPal account).

Recently Apple came up with a somewhat convoluted (IMO) way around that:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.