Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

felixen

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
I guess this could be done wireless with an app.. I dunno, it would be cool though. This way I could give voice commands to my Mac Mini without having to buy a headset/mic

CarlyLyon

macrumors member
Feb 28, 2009
look at some jailbreak options i pretty sure cydia has it... but it owuld be really cool fi you could. I know u can control your itunes with your iphone though

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
I guess this could be done wireless with an app.. I dunno, it would be cool though. This way I could give voice commands to my Mac Mini without having to buy a headset/mic

A better question is, can you use the iPhone headphones to do this. I've heard that you can control iTunes on the newer MBPs with the headphones, but not sure about a wireless mic w/ the phone itself.

felixen

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
word that would be cool..

As for the cydia thing, I used to have my ipod touch jailbroken all the time, but Ive gotten kinda sick and tired of having to start all over in any app/game I have on there each time a new update is out (and I will have to jailbreak again).

So I dunno if Im gonna jailbreak my iphone when I get it tomorrow. Theres not any way to save and transfer the app/game save data is there?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.