Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which color Nano are you getting?

• Silver

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Black

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Purple

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Blue

• Green

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Yellow

• Orange

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Red

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Pink

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • No Nano for me this time

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters

netdog

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
London
I was expecting to buy one of the bright new shiny colours, but when I got to the Apple Store, I was really surprised to find that I loved the silver. It's polished and shiny and hence very different from previous silver iPods.

So for me, it was a 16GB silver Nano. Love it.

And you?

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
It would have to be orange if I bought one, seeing as Im trying to work finances so I can get my girlfriend one for Christmas. She loves the color orange. :)

If it were for me though? Yellow or blue. That yellow looks really nice.

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
Well… god knows I have enough iPods and with my iPhone I don't need anything the new Nano offers. :eek:

But they are gorgeous little things and so…
I'll be ordering a bunch of iPod nano 8 GB - (PRODUCT) REDs for Christmas presents. :)

I might keep one for myself. ;)

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
Well… god knows I have enough iPods and with my iPhone I don't need anything the new Nano offers. :eek:

I'll be ordering a bunch of iPod nano 8 GB - (PRODUCT) REDs for Christmas presents. :)

Well thats very nice of you. Way to get in the spirit!

netdog

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
London
Indeed. I get to say "Ho Ho Ho" for the first time in 2009, another gift. Thanks.

leethefilmer

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2009
Black.

I was thinking about getting the green or red one. I thought it might draw too much attention though. Sometimes I'm in some shady areas in my town where attention is the last thing I want.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
I currently have the 8G 3g nano and I doubt I will get a new nano.

- I would have if the new nano had an AM receiver (don't care about FM -> I have the iPod for music)

- I would have if they sold a 32G version.

- I would have if the new nano had a still camera (I don't care about video).

- I would have if the screen was much bigger then my current one without increasing the size by much. I also like the form factor of my iPod much more then the last two revs (it fits well in my pocket).

roland.g

macrumors 604
Apr 11, 2005
I have 2G nano that I think is the same form factor as the new ones since they went fat briefly with the exception that the last two revisions are oval and mine is flat. I have the black aluminum and my wife has the RED from when it was first introduced. I don't see replacing it as I have an iPhone but we do use the Nanos for playing bedtime music for the kids and for running or working out. The only new iPod that I really found appealing is the special edition shuffle, I think it looks great. But I don't have any need for a shuffle.

Excellent. My wife and I will be looking forward to our new RED nanos. You have our address still, right? :D

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
I still have my silver 4th gen Nano, no reason for me to upgrade this time. Although if I were to upgrade I'd get silver again, I like the black scroll wheel a lot better than the white one :)

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I bought the red one for my wife as a part of her birthday present. Apple had good timing on announcing these....

I bought it at an Apple Store yesterday (at the Grove), and the guy at the nano station told me he was lonely and bored. I guess they weren't selling many of them yesterday.....

gusious

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2007
Greece
I'm thinking about buying the 16GB orange although i kinda like the yellow one too. But i voted for orange.:)

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
I've decided to get the 16GB Green nano, I'm actually going to use it for it's video camera.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.