Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zion Grail

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 24, 2002
Chicagoland
Well, I'm back at home (from the dorms) and I'm going to be here for at least another year. Yeah, my parents drive me crazy (and vice versa), but it's better than the dorms.

I just got cleaned up from the move, and I realized I wanted a separate keyboard for my laptop, and the cruddy el-cheapo Dell keyboard won't cut it.

I'm used to a laptop-style keyboard, and a while ago I found a Mac keyboard that featured laptop style keys. Now, I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know what keyboard I'm thinking of and where I can find it online?

FuzzyBallz

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2003
Home of Al-Qaida
You don't want to use the laptop's kb, but you want a separate kb like the laptop's... interesting.

Maybe this one? Pricey, but owns lame wannabe PB backlite kb. This baby REALLY lights up.

Zion Grail

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 24, 2002
Chicagoland
Well, using the laptop keyboard on this desk isn't comfortable. Plus, the PowerBook gets might toasty on the desk, and I'd like to type on something that doesn't make my hands sweat.

I've seen that keyboard before, but the one I'm think of looks, feels, and is a Mac keyboard ("Command/Apple" keys, translucent white, USB ports and all).

aussie_geek

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2004
Sydney Australia
FuzzyBallz said:
You don't want to use the laptop's kb, but you want a separate kb like the laptop's... interesting.

Maybe this one? Pricey, but owns lame wannabe PB backlite kb. This baby REALLY lights up.

Bah, Has a window$ task key on bottom row 2nd to the left :mad:

No way will i have that kb plugged into my mac!! :D

aussie_geek

TEG

macrumors 604
Jan 21, 2002
Langley, Washington
Well there is always the original Mac USB Keyboard. It is quite PBish, even down to the half "F" keys and the small inverted arrows, but it does have a number pad. I actually have one I'm not using, graphite, I was going to us it on my PS2 when I get it online, but I haven't taken the plunge.

TEG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.