Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bate8473

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 31, 2006
So after my shuffle (the new skinny one with the remote control headphones) went on the frits, apparently I gave it water damage when working out. Yeah gross I know. Anyways I ended up getting the new ipod nano w/ video camera, I was wondering if you could upload videos FROM the nano to your mac? I have been looking all over the internet but all I get is mac to ipod, lame I know.

Any help would be appreciated, and I hope that I posted this in the correct section!!!!

genshi

macrumors 6502a
So after my shuffle (the new skinny one with the remote control headphones) went on the frits, apparently I gave it water damage when working out. Yeah gross I know. Anyways I ended up getting the new ipod nano w/ video camera, I was wondering if you could upload videos FROM the nano to your mac? I have been looking all over the internet but all I get is mac to ipod, lame I know.

Any help would be appreciated, and I hope that I posted this in the correct section!!!!

Just open iPhoto and import the video(s) from the Nano, or, double click the Nano icon on your desktop and navigate to the folder containing the video and drag it to your desktop (since the Nano mounts as a drive as well.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.