Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

itowill

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2009
Apologies in advance if I'm missing something completely obvious but I've a problem transferring two Nike continuous mix tracks (fairplay version 2) to my iPhone. I'm on 3.1 on the iPhone and 9.0 in iTunes.

I've set up to sync with a playlist with the two nike tracks and that all seems fine. When I look at the songs on my iPhone in iTunes this too seems fine with the two tracks showing in my iPhone library. However, when I look on the iPhone I can neither find them in the playlist or individually in the main library. All the other songs in the playlist I've set up have synced successfully (along with the individual songs from the nike album - they sell you the continuous mix and all the songs separately).

Again, I don't think I've done anything stupid but apologies if so, but any help would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers,

Will

scientistnic

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2009
I am having this exact problem! I have tried to transfer two Nike continuous music mixes to my Iphone. Both show up in ITunes on my computer under the iphone, as if they both transferred, but only one shows up on the ipod app on my iphone. What gives?!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.