Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iMrNiceGuy0023

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 5, 2009
I turned off the pass code yesterday to let someone hold it for the day when I was in class, I go to turn the passcode back on this morning and thought I put in the same passcode as I normally do only to find out I didnt. Im trying the numbers I think I may have hit but its disabled for 15 minutes now

I have SBSettings installed and I can activate it from the lock screen can that help me get in??

Can I call AT&T or Apple to get help?? The IMEI is on my account so they will know im the owner

its an iPhone 3GS Jailbroken on 3.0

Whats next after the disabled for 15 minute limit?

barkomatic

macrumors 601
Aug 8, 2008
Manhattan
Are you sure your friend didn't know your passcode, changed it, and is now playing a joke on you?

It's gonna be hard for you to get people to help you break into your iPhone on these forums because there is no way for anyone to know whether you are actually locked out of your own phone or trying to break into someone elses.

As you already realize, the most logical thing to do is call or visit an AT&T or Apple store or have your parents do that. You may end up losing your data and having to re-sync it to your computer. Good luck.

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
I think if you connect the phone to the original computer that you use to sync and have it backed up on you can reset the password, not exactly sure how to do it but search for that. If you are the original owner then I'm sure you have access to the computer used to activate the phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.