Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TodVader

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
Quebec, Canada
Hi, I'm about to fill in the 2 forms that you have to send to Apple to sell on the Appstore. In the form for Quebec, it asks my:

-Complete name
-Address,
-Quebec entreprise number
-MRQ identification number
-Contact person with his title

First, I don't have a Quebec entreprise number. Can't I just sell as an individual like any other domain I could start a company in?

Second, I don't even know what a MRQ identification number is. All I know is that I don't have one.

What did you Quebec individuals do? The canadian form also asks a business number.

Vidkid72

macrumors newbie
Feb 17, 2012
Hey Tod, I know your post is from 3 years ago but I see you're also active on the forums. May I ask what you did for these fields? I've just finished my first game and went to iTunes connect and am now faced with the same two forms. The Federal one is ok, I'm just not sure what to enter for the same two fields on the Quebec one as you were and I'm hoping you can tell me what you did?

Thanks!

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
Tod hasn't posted on the forums since October 2011. I don't know why Vidkid said he was active when he posted his message 5 months later.

PsykX

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2006
Hi, I'm about to fill in the 2 forms that you have to send to Apple to sell on the Appstore. In the form for Quebec, it asks my:

-Complete name
-Address,
-Quebec entreprise number
-MRQ identification number
-Contact person with his title

First, I don't have a Quebec entreprise number. Can't I just sell as an individual like any other domain I could start a company in?

Second, I don't even know what a MRQ identification number is. All I know is that I don't have one.

What did you Quebec individuals do? The canadian form also asks a business number.

Same.

We have registered a General Partnerships society (Société en nom collectif), but we don't have an MRQ ID yet, and according to what Revenu Quebec told me, it's not required if we generate below $30,000.

How did you manage to fix that ? Was it required in your case ?

I wrote to Apple, waiting for a reply.

Thanks !

----------

Would love to know your input too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.