Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ericus Macabeus

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
Delray Beach, Florida
I used blackra1n for my first jailbreak ever and at first everything was great for two days. Out of nowhere i can't get on safari or facebook or anything else that requires data. I Can make and receive phone calls and texts but no email.

I have already tried restoring my phone but still no luck. When I did a full restore as a new phone everything was back to normal but I restored my backup again since there is info that I needed off of it.

Please help and thanks in advance,
Eric

impulse462

macrumors 68020
Jun 3, 2009
I used blackra1n for my first jailbreak ever and at first everything was great for two days. Out of nowhere i can't get on safari or facebook or anything else that requires data. I Can make and receive phone calls and texts but no email.

I have already tried restoring my phone but still no luck. When I did a full restore as a new phone everything was back to normal but I restored my backup again since there is info that I needed off of it.

Please help and thanks in advance,
Eric

Did you try installing something to enable tethering? this exact thing happened to me. restoring form backup wont work because its something in there that screws with your data. you'll have to set up as new phone :/

HaMoDy007

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2011
i make jailbreak for my iPhone ISO 4.2.1 using RedSn0w
1-i make restore for my iPhone using redsn0w and every thing is OK
after i open my iPhone i can't open cydia or safari
SO ii make restore again and choose enable tethering for now
after that ii can open safari and cydia
but after 1 day i can open safari but

THE PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO OPEN ANY SITE IT MAKE LOADING AND DIDN'T OPEN ANY SITE WITH ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN

CAN ANY OPEN CONFIRM THIS

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.