Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nospleen

macrumors 68030
Dec 8, 2002
Texas
johnnowak said:
The Pro Mouse. Anyone who uses more than one button is a panzy.

That was funny! :D I use the wireless rechargeable Kensington and I love it... I guess that makes me a panzy.

Nuc

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2003
TN
Logitech Mx510

This is a great mouse. Can program the 8 buttons to do about anything. Any Logitech mouse would be a good buy, just depends on how many functions you want...

Nuc

LeeTom

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2004
Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer

I gotta say, this mouse is awesome. I've been using it since 2000, when it came out. Plus, they have a bluetooth version.

Lee Tom

micvog

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2003
I second the Intellimouse Explorer. The extra buttons, which I have assigned to the Expose hotkeys, makes me a productive "panzy", even on a 12" screen. No problems with the mouse, and it matches the PB well.

Coolvirus007

macrumors regular
Apr 27, 2004
Tokyo
The intellimouse optical is the best. Its cheap but its got the best grip. I bought a kensington rechargeable wireless studio mouse but the its not very smooth and the touch sensative scrolling seems like a great idea but its horrible to use. Also the charger blinks rapidly when the mouse is moving to show that its recieving but that gets annoying (you can't hide it because is the reciever as well as the charger).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.