Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adammusic

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 6, 2007
or from me texting them.

i take breakups worse than anyone. and need to cut off all contact.

waaa

Bigyella

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2009
Texas
I had a problem with a telemarketer calling me 4 or 5 times a day! I had asked to be removed, but to no avail. Anyway, on the AT&T site, when you log into your account, you can block certain #'s. It cost 5 bucks a month, but it was worth it to me.. I have a land line phone forwarded to my cell, so I am always getting this.. I just go in, and block anyone, who is calling to much! HTH.

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
If you're jailbroken install iBlacklist.

Can block numbers and text as you want.

With att as far as I know txt is block all or none. not sure if you can request a block by phone.

STEVESKI07

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2009
Washington, DC
I wish I was still young and this was my biggest worry. My biggest advice to you is to just stay single while you're young and have fun. Don't let relationships bring you down.

Also, I may get in trouble for saying this, but be nice to the girls that are sort of plain looking in middle/high school. They usually are the ones that turn into the real hotties once they mature and are in college or in their early 20's. You can thank me later.

As for trying to get over her, my advice is to just start talking to other girls. Friendly flirting would probably be enough to get your mind off of her and it doesn't do anybody any harm.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.