Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bnerd

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 21, 2009
Now that we can get some desktop-like multi-touch apps on this more powerful device, I really hope all the great iPhone OS developers think outside of the box. Sure Fart apps were cute on the iPhone at first.. and fun.. but the iPad users I believe will want a lot more of the App Store.

So here's to wishing all the iPad developers great luck with the new device and hopefully some amazing apps will be made... maybe even better than iWork for iPad... can we say Photoshop for iPad!!!

robfromabove

macrumors regular
Jan 14, 2010
I don't see Adobe wasting their time on a program with such limited functionality as a 10" Multi-Touch display, but that's just me.

I think a "Scratching" program would be nifty - and a true-to-life 45 would fit perfectly on the screen. :)

bnerd

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 21, 2009
I don't see Adobe wasting their time on a program with such limited functionality as a 10" Multi-Touch display, but that's just me.

I think a "Scratching" program would be nifty - and a true-to-life 45 would fit perfectly on the screen. :)

They've already created Photoshop for the iPhone ... I don't see how they can't just use the same code and add more features. Development of something like that would take 4-5 months max for Adobe.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.