Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mousouchop

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2008
New York
silver on silver

lLvdW.Image%20upload%202010-02-05%20at%2021:08.png

Hmm, I like the subtlety of this... the design is *okay*

partyBoy

macrumors 68000
Nov 8, 2009
Dilligaf
I know its not everyones thing but I like it plus I'm not going to sell this computer anyway. They are just stickers I've gotten from conferences or meeting people:

I think there is nothing wrong with stickers on a laptop or desktop::::love the Daft Punk sticker...:cool:

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
can some who has one of those tell that they come off nice and easily?
and don't leave any marks?

THX

Etan

They come right off and leave no residue at all.

I'm trying to come up with something new to do with mine. I had Snow's Revenge on for awhile, but everyone has it now and it's played out. Might try designing something of my own.

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
I've had my 15" MBP for a year and it's still as beautiful as I first got it. Until I put a scratch or bump on it I can't see covering it up with decals. I do keep it in a cover most of the time and have looked at some of those art protector covers but so far, no go.

kernkraft

macrumors 68020
Jun 25, 2009
Laser etching is the proper way to do this... When Apple finally released a 13" MBP with anti-glare screen and no noise, whine, constant fan issues, then I will get my new MBP etched.

The most appropriate themes for an Apple portables would be Snow White and Adam and Eve - two stories, where the fruit got tasted...

spetykowski

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2007
I also have Snow Whites Revenge Sticker on my 15" macbook Pro. Although I made it myself. Saved a few bucks and learned how to use an xacto knife very well. I made a tutorial below, check it.

Link

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.